For gamers who demand the very best, AMD Radeon R9 270X graphics shatters ordinary GPU performance. Groundbreaking GCN Architecture pushes your performance to insane levels while ultra-resolution gaming take you even deeper into the action.
- 1280 Stream Processors
- 1050 MHz Boost Core Clock
- 2GB 256-Bit DDR5
- 5600 MHz Effective Memory Clock
- PCI Express 3.0
AMD Radeon Graphics
Never settle for anything less than AMD Radeon™ R Series graphics.
Gamers Come First. We’ve been on the front lines of gaming innovation for years, backing developers’ creative genius with the technology and firepower to put you in the heart of the action.
Newest AMD Technologies
Powered by Mantle technology.
There’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle technology. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of Graphics Core Next to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality.
XFX Ghost Thermal 2.0 Technology
The new and improved floating heatsink design of XFX graphics cards provides the ultimate cooling solution.
XFX's exclusive ghost thermal 2.0 design creates a floating heatsink with open airflow between the PCB and the cover so that air can quickly ventilate off the card while simultaneously cooling the core process and the components. We've also made major advances from our first generation which includes a heat tested light weight plastic to create an overall lighter thermal which reduces the physical strain on your gpu.
Up to 13db Quieter and 7°C Cooler Than Our Competitors
The exclusive XFX Double Dissipation design is cooler and quieter than others.
XFX's exclusive dual fan double dissipation design utilizes two larger fans which run at slower RPM than comparable single fan solutions which must run at much higher RPMs just to barely achieve the same cooling needs. Because of this design, XFX is able to achieve up to 13db lower noise than the competitor while simultaneously increasing the overall cooling by 7°C.
2 GB GDDR Video Memory
Enhance your gaming experience and drastically improve your gaming graphics.
Video Memory improves you gaming experience by storing more 3D vector data, textures, overlays, GPU programs which allows for faster load times, sharper graphics and higher resolutions.
4K Ready Ultra Resolution Gaming
Experience resolutions up to four times higher than HD and see everything your opponent throws at you — without sacrificing a single detail.
With Ultra Resolution Gaming you can leave HD in the dust by gaming on displays much, much larger. Whether using a 4k monitor or combining multiple HD monitors, you’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight.
AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture & Ultrawide Bandwidth PCI-E Gen 3
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Representing the cutting edge of AMD’s graphics expertise, GCN GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the main processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL™, the GCN Architecture is the right architecture at the right time.
AMD Power Tune 2.0 Smart Performance Tuning
Fixed clocks speeds are a thing of the past, Power Tune dynamic performance scaling determines the best clock speed in real time.
AMD PowerTune technology is a significant leap forward to better ensure that performance is optimized for TDP-constrained GPUs. AMD PowerTune technology helps deliver higher performance that is optimized to the thermal limits of the GPU by dynamically adjusting the clock during runtime based on an internally calculated GPU power assessment. AMD PowerTune technology can dynamically adjust the performance profile in real time to fit within the TDP envelope.
True Visual Stereoscopic HD3D Ready
The 3rd dimension is here thanks to AMD
AMD HD3D Technology is supported by an advanced and open ecosystem that, in conjunction with specific AMD hardware and software technologies, enables 3D display capabilities for many PC applications and experiences.
AMD Eyefinity 4 Display Technology
Multidisplay technology for gaming, productivity and entertainment.
We are taking you beyond the boundaries of traditional PC displays. XFX Multi Display technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive (an average of 42% more productive according to one study).
XFX Duratec Professional Grade Components
XFX graphics cards are made from the highest quality components to maximize your performance.
When it comes to keeping your graphics card cool, we don't miss any details. Our high quality components which may include the capacitors, ferrite cores, mosfet, fans, brackets and PCB material are built to last in addition to providing you with better performance and increased lifespan for your product.
6X Tesselation Technology
The details of tesselations can make the difference between a flat dull surface and a realistic bumpy surface.
XFX graphics cards offer the highest tesselation capabilities while still maintaining the highest performance. We don't sacrifice one for the other so you can expect to get the riches detail in your games without slowing down your gaming experience. See bumpy roads, textured fabrics and realistic rippling waters with high tesselated graphics from XFX.
Improved Multi Sample Anti-Aliasing MSAA Technology
Smooth lines is the difference between bitty low quality graphics to a smooth realistic graphics.
MSAA smooths out the jagged edges of a curved object. A black curved line on a white background displayed on a computer screen will have some jaggedness along its edges due to the inherent limitations of using discrete pixels to display the image. Anti-aliasing smooths out this jaggedness by filling in the white spaces between the jagged edges with varying shades of grey which gives you the smooth soft shadows, crisp sharp lines of buildings, and crisp tiny details in clothing that make your experience truly realistic.
Bullet Physics Engine Technology
Get the most out of your gaming experience with real 3D Physics.
Take advantage of the 3D Physics capabilities of some of today's newest titles which include completely destructible objects, walls and buildings collapsing from gun fire, real particle effects such as fire that react to the environment and realistic details such as moving hair, water and much more.
Compatible with the newest Direct X Technology
Meets the standards of the newest games with the latest Direct X driver compatibility.
With every new generation of Direct X, major improvements are made which greatly advance the graphics capabilities of games. That's why it is essential to ensure that you are using a graphics card with the newest Direct X driver compatibility so that you'll get the most out of your gaming experience. See the difference for yourself.
Partially Resident Textures PRT Technology
Radically change the detail of your games from flat to realistic.
Even in the latest titles, gamers may have noticed that games often reuse or repeat textures, particularly on the ground or in background scenery such as mountains or trees. This is because increasing the physical size or number of textures in a game can have a negative impact on the performance of a GPU. PRT is a radical technology that hopes to break this cycle.
Radeon is faster. Radeon is immersive. Radeon is gaming.
For gamers who demand the very best, AMD Radeon R9 270X graphics shatter ordinary GPU performance. Groundbreaking GCN Architecture pushes your performance to insane levels while ultra-resolution gaming take you even deeper into the action.
With Ultra Resolution Gaming you can leave HD in the dust by gaming on displays much, much larger. Whether using a 4k monitor or combining multiple HD monitors, you'll get an expansive experience that's truly out of sight.
With such a direct connection to your hardware, game developers are discovering a whole new world of immersion and performance made possible by AMD graphics leadership.
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface4
- DirectX® 11.2-capable graphics
- OpenGL 4.3 support
- Partially Resident Texture (PRT) support
- Ultra-high quality texture streaming technology
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Up to 24x multi-sample anti-aliasing
- Adaptive anti-aliasing
- Enhanced Quality Anti-Aliasing (EQAA)
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA 2)
- DirectX® 9/10/11 Super Sample Anti-Aliasing (SSAA)
- Automatic LOD adjustment (Requires AMD Catalyst™ 12.4 or higher)
- 16x angle invariant anisotropic texture filtering
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology1
- Up to 4 physical display outputs (Up to 6 displays supported with the use of DP1.2 MST Hubs)
- Independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- Display grouping
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display
- Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio (DDMA)
- AMD App Acceleration3
- Supports OpenCL™ 1.2, DirectCompute 11 & Microsoft C++ AMP
- Double Precision Floating Point
- AMD HD Media Accelerator
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD)
- MPEG-2 (SD & HD)
- MVC (Blu-ray 3D)
- MPEG-4 Part 2 (DivX/Xvid)
- Adobe Flash
- DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support
- WMV HD
- Video Codec Engine (VCE)
- Multi-stream hardware H.264 encoder
- Full-fixed mode: 1080p
- 60 FPS encoding
- Hybrid mode: Stream Processor-assisted encoding
- Enhanced Video Quality features
- Advanced post-processing and scaling
- Automatic deinterlacing
- Mosquito noise reduction
- Edge enhancement
- 3:2 pulldown detection
- Advanced video color correction
- Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch)
- Independent video gamma control
- Flesh tone correction
- Color vibrance control
- Dynamic contrast
- Dynamic video range control
- AMD HD3D technology6
- Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
- Blu-ray 3D support
- Stereoscopic 3D gaming
- 3rd party Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support
- AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technology5
- Supports dual GPU performance scaling
- Cutting-edge integrated display support
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Max resolution: 4096x2160
- 60 Hz per display
- 21.6 Gbps bandwidth (HBR2)
- High bit-rate audio
- Quad HD/4K/UHDTV display support
- 1080p60 Stereoscopic 3D
- HDMI® (With 4K, 3D, x.v.Color™ and Deep Color)
- Max resolution: 4096x2160
- 30 Hz
- 1600p60 Stereoscopic 3D
- Quad HD/4k video support
- Dual-link DVI with HDCP
- Max resolution: 2560x1600
- Max resolution: 2048x1536
- Advanced audio capabilities
- DDM Audio
- 7.1-channel audio bitstreaming via HDMI® or DisplayPort
- Supports LPCM, AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
- AMD PowerPlay™ power management technology3
- Automatic power management with low power idle states
- AMD PowerTune technology3 (with Boost)
- Intelligent TDP management technology
- Dynamic clock speed/performance enhancement for games
- AMD ZeroCore Power technology3
- Ultra-low idle power when the system’s display is off
- Efficient low power mode for desktop work
- Secondary GPUs in an AMD CrossFire™ technology configuration power down when unneeded
- AMD Catalyst™ driver and HD video configuration software
- Software support for Windows 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows® XP
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center
- User interface application for setup, configuration, and access to features of AMD Radeon products
- Unified graphics display driver
- Software enabling other PC programs and devices to use advanced graphics, video, and features of AMD Radeon™ products
Product Description : DD RADEON R9 270X 1050M BOOST 2GB D5 DP HDMI 2XDVI
UPC Number : 778656066014
Processor & Bus
Bus Type : PCI-E 3.0
Chipset version : Curacao XT
GPU Boost Clock : 1050MHz
GPU Bus (bit) : 256
GPU Clock : 1000MHz
Performance Category : Warrior
Stream Processors : 1280
Memory Bus : 256 bit
Memory Clock : 5.6 GHz
Memory Size : 2 GB
Memory Type : DDR5
AMD Eyefinity Technology : Y
AMD HD3D Technology : Y
AMD Hybrid Graphics Technology : Y
AMD PowerPlay Technology : Y
AMD Stream Technology : Y
RoHS : Y
Display Port ready : 1.2
Dual link Support : Y
HDMI Ready : 1.4a
Max Supported Resolution (ANALOG) : 2048 x 1536
Max Supported Resolution (DIGITAL) : 2560 x 1600(DVI);4096 x 2160(HDMI;DP)
Output - Display Port : 1
Output - DL-DVI-D : 1
Output - DL-DVI-I : 1
Output - HDMI : 1
Card Profile : Dual
Thermal Solution : DD Fansink
Thermal Type : Dual Slot
Card Dimension (cm) : 22 x 11.12 x 3.81
Card Dimension (inch) : 8.7 x 4.4 x 1.5
Master Carton Dimensions (cm) : 59.9 x 37.9 x 30.5
Master Carton Dimensions (inch) : 23.58 x 14.92 x 12.01
Master Carton Weight (Kg) : TBC
Master Carton Weight (lb) : TBC
Package Dimensions (cm) : 17.5 x 26.4 x 5.5
Package Dimensions (inch) : 6.9 x 10.4 x 2.2
Package Weight (Kg) : TBC
Package Weight (lb) : TBC
Units/Carton : 20
Driver Disk Installation Guide : 1
Installation DVD : 1
Promotional Bundles : PSU Cross Marketing Insert
Quick Installation Guide : 1
External Power - 6-pins : 2
Minimum Power Supply Requirement : 500 watt
XFX Recommended Power Supply : XFX 650W PSU