Unleash GCN Architecture, meticulously engineered for spectacular DirectX® 11.2 gaming and radical efficiency. Game beyond the confines of a single monitor and embrace the true potential of PC gaming with the ultra-high resolutions of AMD Eyefinity multidisplay technology. Redefine the nature of performance with AMD PowerTune technology that gives you the performance you need when you need it.
- Radeon Rewards Bronze
- 320 Stream Processors
- 780 MHz Boost Core Clock
- 4GB 128-Bit DDR3
- 1300 MHz Effective Memory Clock
- PCI Express 3.0
XFX Ghost Thermal 2.0 Technology
The new and improved floating heatsink design of XFX graphics cards provides the ultimate cooling solution.
XFX's exclusive ghost thermal 2.0 design creates a floating heatsink with open airflow between the PCB and the cover so that air can quickly ventilate off the card while simultaneously cooling the core process and the components. We've also made major advances from our first generation which includes a heat tested light weight plastic to create an overall lighter thermal which reduces the physical strain on your gpu.
4 GB Memory
Enhance your gaming experience and drastically improve your gaming graphics.
Video Memory imporves you gaming experience by storing more 3D vector data, textures, overlays, GPU programs which allows for faster load times, sharper graphics and higher resolutions.
4K Ready Ultra Resolution Gaming
Experience resolutions up to four times higher than HD and see everything your opponent throws at you — without sacrificing a single detail.
With Ultra Resolution Gaming you can leave HD in the dust by gaming on displays much, much larger. Whether using a 4k monitor or combining multiple HD monitors, you’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight.
AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture & Ultrawide Bandwidth PCI-E Gen 3
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Representing the cutting edge of AMD’s graphics expertise, GCN GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the main processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL™, the GCN Architecture is the right architecture at the right time.
AMD Power Tune Smart Performance Tuning
Fixed clocks speeds are a thing of the past, Power Tune dynamic performance scaling determines the best clock speed in real time.
AMD PowerTune technology is a significant leap forward to better ensure that performance is optimized for TDP-constrained GPUs. AMD PowerTune technology helps deliver higher performance that is optimized to the thermal limits of the GPU by dynamically adjusting the clock during runtime based on an internally calculated GPU power assessment.
True Visual Stereoscopic HD3D Ready
The 3rd dimension is here thanks to AMD
AMD HD3D Technology is supported by an advanced and open ecosystem that, in conjunction with specific AMD hardware and software technologies, enables 3D display capabilities for many PC applications and experiences.
Maximized Your Productivity With Dual Display Technology
Multidisplay technology for gaming, productivity and entertainment.
We are taking you beyond the boundaries of traditional PC displays. XFX Dual Display technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive (an average of 42% more productive according to one study).
XFX Duratec Professional Grade Components
XFX graphics cards are made from the highest quality components to maximize your performance.
When it comes to keeping your graphics card cool, we don't miss any details. Our high quality components which may include the capacitors, ferrite cores, mosfet, fans, brackets and PCB material are built to last in addition to providing you with better performance and increased lifespan for your product.
AMD Dual Graphics Ready
AMD discrete graphics cards when paired with AMD APU based motherboards give you an extra boost in graphics performance.
Get the power of two when you purchase an AMD A-Series Accelerated Processor (APU) based PC with an AMD Radeon™ DirectX® 11.2-capable discrete graphics card. Only AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics combines two powerful Radeon™ DirectX 11.2-enabled graphics processors to provide the ultimate gaming performance boost when you need it.
6X Tesselation Technology
The details of tesselations can make the difference between a flat dull surface and a realistic bumpy surface.
XFX graphics cards offer the highest tesselation capabilities while still maintaining the higest performance. We don't sacrifice one for the other so you can expect to get the riches detail in your games without slowing down your gaming experience. See bumpy roads, textured fabrics and realistic rippling waters with high tesselated graphics from XFX.
Improved Multi Sample Anti-Aliasing MSAA Technology
Smooth lines is the difference between bitty low quality graphics to a smooth realistic graphics.
MSAA smoothes out the jagged edges of a curved object. A black curved line on a white background displayed on a computer screen will have some jaggedness along its edges due to the inherent limitations of using discrete pixels to display the image. Anti-aliasing smoothes out this jaggedness by filling in the white spaces between the jagged edges with varying shades of grey which gives you the smooth soft shadows, crisp sharp lines of buildings, and crisp tiny details in clothing that make your experience truely realistic.
Bullet Physics Engine Technology
Get the most out of your gaming experience with real 3D Physics.
Take advantage of the 3D Physics capabilities of some of today's newest titles which include completely destructable objects, walls and buildings collapsing from gun fire, real particle effects such as fire that react to the environment and realistic details such as moving hair, water and much more.
Compatible with the newest Direct X Technology
Meets the standards of the newest games with the latest Direct X driver compatibility.
With every new generation of Direct X, major improvements are made which greatly advance the graphics capabilities of games. That's why it is essential to ensure that you are using a graphics card with the newest Direct X driver compatibility so that you'll get the most out of your gaming experience. See the difference for yourself.
Partially Resident Textures PRT Technology
Radically change the detail of your games from flat to realistic.
Even in the latest titles, gamers may have noticed that games often reuse or repeat textures, particularly on the ground or in background scenery such as mountains or trees. This is because increasing the physical size or number of textures in a game can have a negative impact on the performance of a GPU. PRT is a radical technology that hopes to break this cycle.
This GPU is built to perform:
How do you make industry-leading graphics even more immersive? Add the breathtaking reality of AMD TrueAudio technology and the expansive visual experience of AMD Eyefinity multidisplay technology. It’s your game taken to an entirely new dimension. Radeon™ is faster. Radeon is immersive. Radeon is gaming.
Mantle gives game developers the power to speak directly to the GPU core. With such a direct connection to your hardware, game developers are discovering a whole new world of immersion and performance made possible by AMD graphics leadership.
- GCN Architecture1
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation unit
- 5 Compute Units (320 Stream Processors)
- 20 Texture Units
- 32 Z/Stencil ROP Units
- 8 Color ROP Units
- 256KB L2 read/write cache
- 128-bit GDDR5/DDR3 memory interface
- PCI Express 3.0 x8 bus interface4
- DirectX® 11.2 graphics
- OpenGL 4.3 support
- Partially Resident Texture (PRT) support
- Ultra-high quality texture streaming technology
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Up to 24x multi-sample anti-aliasing
- Adaptive anti-aliasing
- Enhanced Quality Anti-Aliasing (EQAA)
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA 2)
- DirectX® 9/10/11 Super Sample Anti-Aliasing (SSAA)
- Automatic LOD adjustment (Requires AMD Catalyst™ 12.4 or higher)
- 16x angle invariant anisotropic texture filtering
- 128-bit floating point HDR rendering
- Multi-display technology
- Up to 2 displays supported with independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- AMD App Acceleration2
- OpenCL 1.2, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP support
- Double Precision Floating Point processing
- AMD HD Media Accelerator
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD)
- MPEG-2 (SD & HD)
- MVC (Blu-ray 3D)
- MPEG-4 Part 2 (DivX/Xvid)
- Adobe Flash
- DXVA 1.0 & 2.0
- Enhanced Video Quality features
- Advanced post-processing and scaling
- Automatic deinterlacing
- Mosquito noise reduction
- Edge enhancement
- 3:2 pulldown detection
- Advanced video color correction
- Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch)
- Independent video gamma control
- Flesh tone correction
- Color vibrance control
- Dynamic contrast
- Dynamic video range control
- AMD HD3D technology6
- Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
- Blu-ray 3D support
- Stereoscopic 3D gaming
- 3rd party Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support
- AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technolog5
- Supports dual GPU performance scaling
- Cutting-edge integrated display support
- HDMI® (With 4K, 3D, x.v.Color™ and Deep Color)
- Max resolution: 4096x2160
- 1080p60 Stereoscopic 3D
- Quad FullHD/4k video support
- Max resolution: 2048x1536
- Integrated HD audio controller
- Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI and DisplayPort with no additional cables required
- Supports LPCM, AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
- AMD PowerPlay™ power management technology3
- Automatic power management with low power idle states
- AMD PowerTune technology3
- Intelligent TDP management technology
- Dynamic clock speed/performance enhancement for games
- AMD ZeroCore Power technology3
- Ultra-low idle power when the system’s display is off
- Efficient low power mode for desktop work
- Secondary GPUs in an AMD CrossFire™ technology configuration power down when unneeded
- AMD Catalyst™ graphics and HD video configuration software
- Software support for Windows 8.1. Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- AMD Catalyst™ Control Center
- User interface application for setup, configuration, and access to features of AMD Radeon products
- Unified graphics display driver
- Software enabling other PC programs and devices to use advanced graphics, video, and features of AMD Radeon™ products
Product Description : CORE RADEON R7 240 780M BOOST READY 4GB D3 LP HDMI DVI VGA
UPC Number : 778656065499
Processor & Bus
Bus Type : PCI-E 3.0
Chipset version : Oland Pro
GPU Boost Clock : 780MHz
GPU Bus (bit) : 128
GPU Clock : 730MHz
Performance Category : Warrior
Stream Processors : 320
Memory Bus : 128 bit
Memory Clock : 1.3 GHz
Memory Size : 4 GB
Memory Type : DDR3
AMD HD3D Technology : Y
AMD HyperMemory : Y
AMD PowerPlay Technology : Y
RoHS : Y
HDMI Ready : 1.4a
Max Supported Resolution (ANALOG) : 2048 x 1536
Max Supported Resolution (DIGITAL) : 1920 x 1080(DVI);4096 x 2160(HDMI)
Output - HDMI : 1
Output - SL-DVI-D : 1
Output - VGA : 1
Card Profile : Dual
Thermal Solution : LP Fansink
Thermal Type : Single Slot
Card Dimension (cm) : 17.7 x 6.88 x 3.81
Card Dimension (inch) : 6.9 x 2.7 x 1.5
Master Carton Dimensions (cm) : 59.9 x 37.9 x 30.5
Master Carton Dimensions (inch) : 23.58 x 14.9 x 12
Master Carton Weight (Kg) : 11.52 est.
Master Carton Weight (lb) : 25.40 est.
Package Dimensions (cm) : 17.5 x 26.4 x 5.5
Package Dimensions (inch) : 6.9 x 10.4 x 2.2
Package Weight (Kg) : 0.53 est.
Package Weight (lb) : 1.17 est.
Units/Carton : 20
Driver Disk Installation Guide : 1
Installation DVD : 1
LP bracket : 2
Promotional Bundles : PSU Cross Marketing Insert
Quick Installation Guide : 1
Minimum Power Supply Requirement : 400 watt
XFX Recommended Power Supply : XFX 450W PSU