With the XFX ATI Radeon™ HD 5670 Graphics Card, users don’t have to choose between performance or productivity—they can enjoy the best of both worlds.
(1) ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios which is required for panning across three displays and to enable a third display you require one panel with a DisplayPort connector
(2) Requires application support for ATI Stream technology
(3) ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an ATI CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply
(4) Digital rights management restrictions may apply
(5) OpenCL Driver support scheduled for release in 2010
(6) HD capable display required
(7) ATI PowerPlay™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products